• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Update on Tuesday Date...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Tuesday Date...

Don't ask me why, but although i felt shattered after Tuesdays date with Miss Classy, i couldnt get the damn girl out of my mind.

So after leaving it a few days, last night after work i sent her a little text.

'Hey XXXX, how was the film - any good? Enjoyed chatting on Tuesday, hope your week is going well'.

I got a reply late last night from her...

'Hi, yeah film was good and few glasses of wine tonight so all is well! Thanks for Tuesday'

Now. I dont know why, but i still kinda think she would say no to me if i ask her out again, but should i be taking some comfort from the fact she bothered to reply to my message?

What does it mean? What do you think?

Originally posted by el duder
    'Thanks for Tuesday'

Why is she thanking you for Tuesday? You fricken paid for everything didn't you?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

get drunk tonight then send her a very long text message at 3am explaining why you should get married.

Theres nothing really to read into that text she sent you, if you like her then ask her for another date, worst she can say is no.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Why is she thanking you for Tuesday? You fricken paid for everything didn't you?
        Nope. We bought a round each.

Keep up Sally.

So anyway, is that a thank you for tuesday now bog off cause it aint happening again?

Or is it a positive move from her?

Comment

Keep up Sally.

So anyway, is that a thank you for tuesday now bog off cause it aint happening again?

******* women eh??

That would confuse the **** out of me too.

Text her back and ask her when you're gonna see her next.

She'll let you know either way then.
          Call the cops

Comment

Keep up Sally.

Its a strange thing to say - I wouldn't thank a lad for a date (cue Churchill with a "no, you'd pay him" comment). I'd say something like "Tuesday was great", "had fun", something like that.

Then again, I'm not a classy bird, so maybe I'm out of my depth with this one.

I think its a good sign that she texted back to be honest. If she didn't want to speak to you again she would have ignored the text.

You have to ask her out again. Simple as that.

Ad if she agrees, try and have more than 2 glasses of wine FFS!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

'Hi, yeah film was good and few glasses of wine tonight so all is well! Thanks for Tuesday'

What does it mean? What do you think?
              I'm at home alone [got time to text you] and a bit pissed, but I don't remember who you are.

Women are just like agents after an interview, if they are not all over you - "you're outta here", you didn't get the gig.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                I'm at home alone [got time to text you] and a bit pissed, but I don't remember who you are.

Women are just like agents after an interview, if they are not all over you - "you're outta here", you didn't get the gig.
                Nice analogy

Comment

Treat em mean, Women hate puppy dogs, but are gagging for what they can't have. They see it as the ultimate challenge to their female powers of persuation.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

If yer really stuck you could buy one of these

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/02..._gift_for_him/

Maybe get some practice in before trying it in the real world.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X