• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hyper, and apologies.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyper, and apologies.

I'm in a really serious hyper mood today, so I feel I'm going to be all over the board like a rash.

I know it gets on everyone's tits when I do this, so I'll try and confine myself to this thread (and El Duders, obviously!), well at least the inane talking for the sake of it stuff anyway.

So if people could pop in from time to time to keep me amused I'd be very grateful.

The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I'm in a really serious hyper mood today, so I feel I'm going to be all over the board like a rash.

I know it gets on everyone's tits when I do this, so I'll try and confine myself to this thread (and El Duders, obviously!), well at least the inane talking for the sake of it stuff anyway.

So if people could pop in from time to time to keep me amused I'd be very grateful.

Comment

Hi sweetheart, are we still in being nice to each other mode?

Comment

And the topic is...
        Me, me, me...

Comment

SallyAnne, this is another thread you've interfered with!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Hi sweetheart, are we still in being nice to each other mode?

I dont think I can be nasty to you now - I'm a bit lurved up with ya

Mabe you should step up the slagging to get us back on track?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
              And the topic is...

We could talk about your amazing house for a while? Is the inside as nice as the view?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I dont think I can be nasty to you now - I'm a bit lurved up with ya

Mabe you should step up the slagging to get us back on track?
                Is it casue you didnt get any todge last night?

Comment

go and flick one off in the toilets, that'll calm you down
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    SallyAnne, this is another thread you've interfered with!

I havn't interfered with it! You make me sound lke a Thread pest!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X