PDA

View Full Version : Hyper, and apologies.

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 10:51
I'm in a really serious hyper mood today, so I feel I'm going to be all over the board like a rash.

I know it gets on everyone's tits when I do this, so I'll try and confine myself to this thread (and El Duders, obviously!), well at least the inane talking for the sake of it stuff anyway.

So if people could pop in from time to time to keep me amused I'd be very grateful.

:talk: :talk: :talk:

youngguy
2nd February 2007, 10:52
I'm in a really serious hyper mood today, so I feel I'm going to be all over the board like a rash.

I know it gets on everyone's tits when I do this, so I'll try and confine myself to this thread (and El Duders, obviously!), well at least the inane talking for the sake of it stuff anyway.

So if people could pop in from time to time to keep me amused I'd be very grateful.

:tantrum:

Churchill
2nd February 2007, 10:52

Hi sweetheart, are we still in being nice to each other mode?

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 10:53
And the topic is...

wendigo100
2nd February 2007, 10:53
SallyAnne, this is another thread you've interfered with!

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 10:55
Hi sweetheart, are we still in being nice to each other mode?

I dont think I can be nasty to you now - I'm a bit lurved up with ya :D

Mabe you should step up the slagging to get us back on track?

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 10:55
And the topic is...

We could talk about your amazing house for a while? Is the inside as nice as the view?

el duder
2nd February 2007, 10:56
I dont think I can be nasty to you now - I'm a bit lurved up with ya :D

Mabe you should step up the slagging to get us back on track?

Is it casue you didnt get any todge last night?

Spacecadet
go and flick one off in the toilets, that'll calm you down ;)

SallyAnne
SallyAnne, this is another thread you've interfered with!

I havn't interfered with it! You make me sound lke a Thread pest! :eek:

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 10:58
Is it casue you didnt get any todge last night?

Possibly :D

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 10:58
We could talk about your amazing house for a while? Is the inside as nice as the view?

Yes, it's a very nice converted barn. I can upload some pics somewhere if ya like.

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 10:59
Yes, it's a very nice converted barn. I can upload some pics somewhere if ya like.

Did you convert it yourself?

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:01
Did you convert it yourself?

No, it was done 3 years ago but never lived until now.

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 11:03
No, it was done 3 years ago but never lived until.

It sounds lovely. I cant get over the views - it must be amazing being so iscolated (except in the bad weather obviously!)

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:11
It appears isolated but it's really handy to get anywhere. 300 yards from the main road and half an hour to Glasgow and there's a train station 10 minutes walk away.

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 11:14
It appears isolated but it's really handy to get anywhere. 300 yards from the main road and half an hour to Glasgow and there's a train station 10 minutes walk away.

So have you got a studio set up there aswell then Cliphead?

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:17
Yes, all set up in the spare room. More servers than musical kit though. The band occasionally rehearses / records here and no problem with having the drum kit. We can play as loud as we want and only scare the sh1t out of the local wildlife.

freakydancer
2nd February 2007, 11:18
Yes, all set up in the spare room. More servers than musical kit though. The band occasionally rehearses / records here and no problem with having the drum kit. We can play as loud as we want and only scare the sh1t out of the local wildlife.

Sorry to butt in!!

Protools?

What sort of music do you do? is it your own stuff?

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:20
Sorry to butt in!!

Protools?

What sort of music do you do? is it your own stuff?

I mainly use a Roland VS2400 for audio recording and Sonar 6 Producer for sequencing along with a ton of VSTi's. I mostly write my own stuff, instrumental / soundtrack. Got a movie score to do later this year (I can basically retire after that gig).

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 11:21

Sounds like bliss.

I've got my drum kit in the loft, and my neighbours don't speak to me much :D

So what are you up to today then?

As a side coment, I haven't been able to face port since the Port & Brandy incident the other week! I blame you.

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:22
Some pics around the house here before the furniture got moved in. The windows had to be removed and a crane used to get the suite in.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonybanjo/

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:23
Sounds like bliss.

I've got my drum kit in the loft, and my neighbours don't speak to me much :D

So what are you up to today then?

As a side coment, I haven't been able to face port since the Port & Brandy incident the other week! I blame you.

Port & brandy should really be for the day after!

Just rewriting some web stuff so it'll work in IE7, drudgery. Why can't the rest of the world use Firefox ffs?

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 11:24
Some pics around the house here before the furniture got moved in. The windows had to be removed and a crane used to get the suite in.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonybanjo/

I was beginning to think you were an amazing photographer there, until I realised you probably hadn't been to Mars :D

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:26
I was beginning to think you were an amazing photographer there, until I realised you probably hadn't been to Mars :D

Ah yes, good old Terragen. I do have an observatory but my telescope isn't that powerful.

wendigo100
2nd February 2007, 11:28
Hey, looks great Cliphead. Is that the bottom of Loch Lomond there?

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:29
Hey, looks great Cliphead. Is that the bottom of Loch Lomond there?

Looking across the River Clyde to Dumbarton. Just a stones throw from Loch Lomond too, you can see Ben Lomond in the distance.

freakydancer
2nd February 2007, 11:31
Ben Lomond

Is he some kind of giant? :D

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:32
Is he some kind of giant? :D

We all are here dontya know?

wendigo100
2nd February 2007, 11:34
Looking across the River Clyde to Dumbarton. Just a stones throw from Loch Lomond too, you can see Ben Lomond in the distance.Ah, you're on the south side. Feck me, you can throw a stone a fair way! :)

Do you go to the footy - Morton are somewhere down your way aren't they?

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:35
Ah, you're on the south side. Feck me, you can throw a stone a fair way! :)

Do you go to the footy - Morton are somewhere down your way aren't they?

Morton are just a few minutes away in Greenock but I prefer heading east to Parkhead being a Celtic fan (hence the avatar & sig :D )

Churchill
2nd February 2007, 11:44
Looking across the River Clyde to Dumbarton. Just a stones throw from Loch Lomond too, you can see Ben Lomond in the distance.

I notice the "Waverley" in one of your pics. I used to race her out of Rothesay... Those were the days...

Cliphead
2nd February 2007, 11:48
I notice the "Waverley" in one of your pics. I used to race her out of Rothesay... Those were the days...

Well spotted that dog! She passes back and forth a couple of times a day throughout the summer, used to play the occasional gig there too doing evening booze cruises. What were you doing in Rothesay? I've been seen drunk in charge of a banjo there many a time.

Churchill
2nd February 2007, 13:37
Well spotted that dog! She passes back and forth a couple of times a day throughout the summer, used to play the occasional gig there too doing evening booze cruises. What were you doing in Rothesay? I've been seen drunk in charge of a banjo there many a time.

I used to keep my boats at Largs and hurtle over (25 minutes mooring to mooring). Used to have the odd trip round bute looking for the maids(Para Handy)...

Rothesay is great because they have a little marina that you can treat as a pay and display "Boat Park" while you visit the town.

For an old vessel, the Waverley can fairly shift...

SallyAnne
2nd February 2007, 15:13
I used to keep my boats...

Just when I think you cant get any sexier :hug:

hyperD
2nd February 2007, 23:38
I thought this was about me...

kramer
3rd February 2007, 15:46
clippy... what camera did you take the landscapes shots with... great pics btw :)

Cliphead
3rd February 2007, 16:57
clippy... what camera did you take the landscapes shots with... great pics btw :)

Thanks! Canon Powershot A520 which I managed to break last week, gives me an excuse to buy a better camera.

Buffoon
3rd February 2007, 17:08
When did you find time to visit Mars? http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonybanjo/135062233/

Cliphead
3rd February 2007, 17:13
When did you find time to visit Mars? http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonybanjo/135062233/

Aside from virtually going there in Orbiter (http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html) , which is simply awesome, I downloaded DEM information and used Terragen (http://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/) to render the scene.