• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bird Flu is here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird Flu is here

....and DEFRA is in charge........doomed
    Last edited by Troll; 4 February 2007, 11:35.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

TROLL

you have a turkey in your ass.

You are doomed

Comment

Dear Farmer Giles
      Haemorrhoids (often known as Piles) are enlarged and engorged blood vessels in or around the back passage (anus). These may be associated with pain, bleeding, itching and feeling as if a lump or bump is hanging down.
      Symptoms

* You may notice a pain or ache around the anus and lower bowel (rectum), which can be really quite severe.
      * There may be itching of the area.
      * There may be bleeding from the back passage. This will be bright red blood, not usually mixed in with the motion, but often seen on the toilet paper.
      * There is often a feeling of something coming down, or a bulge or lump at the anus.
      * If a haemorrhoid at the outside of the anus gets a blood clot in it (thrombosed external pile) it leads to a particularly tender, hardish lump.
      HTH

btw are you American?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        ....and Defra is in charge........doomed

DEFRA are an amazing agency. I have the utmost respect for all the hard work they do.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          DEFRA are an amazing agency. I have the utmost respect for all the hard work they do.

Agreed. It takes an amazing amount of skill and effort to feck up absolutely everything you do over several years!

Comment

No more hen parties for you SA

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
              No more hen parties for you SA

I didn't go to the hen do in the end, had too much to do preparing for my new job on Monday. My new job in York. Anyone? Anyone?

DEFRA rocks!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I didn't go to the hen do in the end, had too much to do preparing for my new job on Monday. My new job in York. Anyone? Anyone?

DEFRA rocks!

I worked on a contract for Defra in York - don't tell me you are on the LR project?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                  I worked on a contract for Defra in York - don't tell me you are on the LR project?

No idea!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

DEFRA rocks!
                    It's gonna end it tears mark my words.
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X