• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morning All....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All....

...sore head

Excellent start to CUK
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Thanks SA

This site has had me in fits. Time to give something back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farmer
        Thanks SA

This site has had me in fits. Time to give something back.
        Well we try our best

Do you want to give us a run down of who you are? Or would you prefer to remain mysterious?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Farming what?

Cannabis, one hopes...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Careful, he might be one of those Cornish farmers come back for more.

Either that or he's some sort of rural version of The Master. Speaking of which, he hasn't posted here for a while. Probably off plotting with Zeity again.

Comment

Assistant Chief Constable David Shaw was "seething" when he discovered Whitehall officials leaked sensitive details of Operation Gamble to the media in an apparent attempt to divert attention from the problems engulfing Tony Blair.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                That's for us to know...

Plan X is proceeding well...
                What happened to plans A to W?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  What happened to plans A to W?

We don't need to worry till they get to Plan 9
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

What a great idea mixing IT with farming. I wondered what the use could be for all the bull-sh1t in IT.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X