• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B’Liar resigns …

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B’Liar resigns …

… this week?

I think there is a chance he will be gone by the end of the week.
    Not Monday, please. I’ve got a doctors appointment Tuesday morning and I don’t want a hangover for that.

B’Liar is going to have the worst PMQ’s of his life on Wednesday. Does he go before then or after?

Personally, I don’t want him to resign. I want him to be arrested.

His head on a spike at Traitors Gate would bring in so much money to the UK that we could abolish income tax completely.

But the bastard would properly lock himself in the office and
    Drivel is my speciality

He won't resign. He doesn't believe he's done anything to resign over...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Malvolio is correct. He has a messianic belief in himself and Cameron will not directly attack him over cash for honours. He dare not because the Conservatives are on weak ground themselves.

Comment

I hope he resigns.

Can't wait for Gordo to be PM

Comment

I hope he goes on and on. Things can only get worse and worse for him and his awful government!

Comment

Indeed... it seems the media are lining up to take shots at TB...

Current headlines:
            "So just how bad is it, Tony?"
            "And now the end is near"
            "Blair wants history to judge him, but the police are first in line"

& my personal favourite from the Times

"The madness of King Tony"
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Do you think Murdoch is dropping Blair like a hot potato?

Must be if the Times is printing that sort of headline.

Can't see Rupe getting on with Brown either.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Malvolio is correct. He has a messianic belief in himself and Cameron will not directly attack him over cash for honours. He dare not because the Conservatives are on weak ground themselves.
                That is only a small part of Cameron's reasoning, IMHO. He will gain far more by leaving Blair in "power" and so causing as much damage as possible before Gorgon's arrival or the next election, whatever comes first. He has no doubt considered a vote of no confidence and decided it's better to wait.

Only snag is, it's royally screwing UK PLC as well...
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
                  Only snag is, it's royally screwing UK PLC as well...
                  You think politicians care about such things?
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

As bliar has just taken out another large mortgage for another property, one can assume that Murdoch has signed an advance on his new book.

He's going, but may be the fall guy to take as much baggage as possible after the local elections when gord takes over.

Cameron is right to let bliar damage his party on his own - his battle starts when gordo is the front man.

Remember, the battle for power starts with the middle swing vote...Cameron knows this and this is the only chance to win the next election (bar an economy crash, higher unemployment and housing crash). No point declaring policies now as liebour will simply take them as their own.

Gordo is thinking to change election funding to screw the Tories, while leaving unions to fund liebour's growing debt and future election warchest. Unions will have more bargaining power to control liebour - see wage inflation trigger additional interest rate rises.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X