• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Not Working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Not Working

Anti-terrorism shock horror in the West Midlands. Failed.

Bird 'flu shock horror in Suffolk. Failed.

Apart from a couple of the tabloid editors wetting themselves about Britain being in the grip of fear, most people seem to be very sceptical and ho-hum about these headlines. What will the government try next to deflect the news from themselves?

Move the terrorists to Suffolk so that they die of bird-flu.

Nuke Suffolk.

Sorted.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Most people seem to be very sceptical and ho-hum about these headlines...
      You forgot the environment scientists predicting bad things with global warming last week. All over the news for a couple of days.

But thanks to all the government's previous lying, people now think it's just them again, trying to justify more taxes!

Comment

Originally posted by The Farmer
        Move the terrorists to Suffolk so that they die of bird-flu.

Nuke Suffolk.

Sorted.

Next.

You're my new favourite
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Considering the number of avowed atheists on this board I am greatly saddened by the numbers who believe in 'Global Warming', 'Terrorism', 'Father Xmas' and the 'Tooth Fairy'.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Considering the number of avowed atheists on this board I am greatly saddened by the numbers who believe in 'Global Warming', 'Terrorism', 'Father Xmas' and the 'Tooth Fairy'.
            It's not that many. Mostly the few hand wringers who are well known and need no identifying from me.

Comment

Working...
            X