• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

February has to be the worst month of the year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February has to be the worst month of the year

1. I've STILL got no work to do
    2. I've broken my toe
    3. my "friend" turned out not to be a friend at all
    4. I dumped my boyfriend yesterday

february is cr@
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

For you maybe - I'm having my best February ever .

But look on the bright side, it's only 24 days until March .

Comment

Originally posted by Back In Business
      For you maybe - I'm having my best February ever .

But look on the bright side, it's only 24 days until March .
      lol, this is true!

so what's making yours good?

Comment

Originally posted by janey
        2. I've broken my toe

february is cr@

Since I came to this country 15 years ago - I concluded that February is the worst month of the year - Summer is lovely, spring is fantastic Autumn all these lovely coloured tree leaves plus Halloween and guy fox fire night - December I look forward for Chrimbo, then new years eve - Feb?? nothing - spring is too far away, and nothing to look forward to. Hence a long time ago I made a plan, always take a holiday in February even if its 1 week or a long weekend - best if you take the hols around middle of the month, you spend the first 2 weeks of Feb looking forward for the holiday, and the last week feeling great cuz you're just back from hols (that's the theory anyway) when you are back the daffodils should be starting to bloom

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          Since I came to this country 15 years ago - I concluded that February is the worst month of the year - Summer is lovely, spring is fantastic Autumn all these lovely coloured tree leaves plus Halloween and guy fox fire night - December I look forward for Chrimbo, then new years eve - Feb?? nothing - spring is too far away, and nothing to look forward to. Hence a long time ago I made a plan, always take a holiday in February even if its 1 week or a long weekend - best if you take the hols around middle of the month, you spend the first 2 weeks of Feb looking forward for the holiday, and the last week feeling great cuz you're just back from hols (that's the theory anyway) when you are back the daffodils should be starting to bloom
          totally agree with you

for months I have been saying I was going to take a cheap late deal holiday this feb but in the end decided I couldn't afford it... plus the bf said to save my money for a 2 week hol in may at his mate's place in cyprus. DOH!

So now I'm stuck with cr@ppy old february blues

Comment

Coincidence?

2. I've broken my toe

february is cr@
            Are items 3 & 4 related by any chance?
            I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Comment

2. I've broken my toe

february is cr@
              1. Are you getting paid for doing nothing though? Or are you on the bench?
              2. An excellent chance to get your feet up and watch the entire box set of Sex In The City!
              3. Its always better to know.
              4. Excellent - he was a ****** anyway, you're better off rid of him. Now you can come out on Friday with the rest of us and tap off with Duder

Seriously, if things seem that bad then they can only get better. Bailey's and chick flicks mate x x
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by padinka
                Are items 3 & 4 related by any chance?

LMAO, fortunately no!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  1. Are you getting paid for doing nothing though? Or are you on the bench?
                  2. An excellent chance to get your feet up and watch the entire box set of Sex In The City!
                  3. Its always better to know.
                  4. Excellent - he was a ****** anyway, you're better off rid of him. Now you can come out on Friday with the rest of us and tap off with Duder

Seriously, if things seem that bad then they can only get better. Bailey's and chick flicks mate x x
                  I am indeed getting paid for doing nothing... in fact I have taken the opportunity to get my application to emmigrate to Oz back on track... so yes not all bad but frustrating all the same.

now the bf is off the scene and the toe is stopping me from going out all that much I can get back to watching all those chick flicks like you suggest

thanks SA!

just need to survive the boredom for another 7 months or so and the (fingers crossed) I'll be off to sunnier climes feck the ex, let him enjoy his pathetic little life (no bitterness obviously!)

Comment

LMAO, fortunately no!
                    Well, I had to ask.

Now, given that you are single again...
                    I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Comment

Working...
                    X