• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i have man flu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have man flu

hope this isn't goingto kill me....

I haven't been anywhere near a turkey but you never know!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    hope this isn't goingto kill me....

I haven't been anywhere near a turkey but you never know!!
    I've had it for nearly a week now - it's on its way out, mind. I think most of my remaining lung material ended up in the bathroom sink this morning...

And, whatever anyone says about manflu, it can be deadly, Furthermore, it's been scientifically proven to be more painful than childbirth.
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Do what I do: get on yer bicycle, go for a good long ride, and burn that mo'fu out.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

well i'm not a big one for bikes but i might go for a swim and a sauna tonight ...which will have a similar effect i guess...
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
          well i'm not a big one for bikes but i might go for a swim and a sauna tonight ...which will have a similar effect i guess...
          Swimming is great for clearing out all the gunk, just do a few tumble turns and you;ll soon have a nice string of mucus traling you down the pool
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

The best cure is to be gassed with a mixture of argon and carbon di-oxide then taken to a rendering plant where your hair and feathers are pulled out and your fat is boiled off. Its not as painful as it sounds but you wont be gobbling for a while

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I have it to, sucks!

Comment

Wonder if the Bernard Mathews bird flue outbreak means its the end for Xmas Turkey dinner?

Comment

never get man - flu.

have had severe pnuemonia a few times though.

got over it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farmer
                    never get man - flu.

is this cuz u is a woman?

Comment

Working...
                    X