• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What if your son wants to become an agent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if your son wants to become an agent?

What would you do?
    I am going to kill him straight away and get away for self-defence
    10.34%
    No, me... why me? what have I done to deserve that?
    6.90%
    I don't understand why he left organised crime. A man should have some moral limits in his life.
    27.59%
    Son, from today you are not my son, not my relative,not my friend. Get out of this house.
    34.48%
    Other(please, specify)
    20.69%
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

You've seen The Omen - turn the daggers on the devil child!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Tell him its a known fact recruitment agents on average have a er*ct pe*is length of 2inchs.

Comment

I'll join him open our own pimp agency, earning money off the back of other's hard work suits me just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          What would you do?
          Depends, if you want a son who is going to make money and look after you in your old age then let him be a pimp

On the other hand if you want a son who will play with your trainset in the attic then get him to be a contractor
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            Depends, if you want a son who is going to make money and look after you in your old age then let him be a pimp

On the other hand if you want a son who will play with your trainset in the attic then get him to be a contractor
            An agent, making more money than I do?

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
              An agent, making more money than I do?

have you seen how much they have to spend on hair gel?

If its your son, you need to save the second barrel for yourself :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4575551.stm
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thank God I only have daughters - and intelligent ones at that
                Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

"Depends, if you want a son who is going to make money and look after you in your old age then let him be a pimp "

ROFL. DA, he would have sold you off for spare body parts way before you ever got old!!

I've never met an agent with a Gran Mother yet!!!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

just make sure he gives you go good gigs whilst making his % low for you...
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X