• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anybody watch Most Haunted?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody watch Most Haunted?

Poll to follow...
    Yes, Im a believer
    7.69%
    No, a load of bollocks
    88.46%
    I can't make up my mind
    3.85%

The poll is expired.

Me, me, me...

does Cliphead = AtW?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthRoute55
      does Cliphead = AtW?
      Cliphead = pished...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

You missed out the "I am AndyW" option.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          You missed out the "I am AndyW" option.
          My apologies, I did forget that option.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

I voted no, but I have to admit to staying in a place that I suspected of having a ghost. Sometimes I thought I saw someone standing at the end of the bed. Occasionally the thermostat on the air conditioning would be on a different setting and I would be sure not to have changed it. Loads of odd things.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
              I voted no, but I have to admit to staying in a place that I suspected of having a ghost. Sometimes I thought I saw someone standing at the end of the bed. Occasionally the thermostat on the air conditioning would be on a different setting and I would be sure not to have changed it. Loads of odd things.
              There have been some odd goings in since I moved into this place last year, footsteps upstairs when I am the only person in the house, lights being turned on or off, front door being knocked but nobody there. Friends who've stayed report similar experiences. I don't really find it frightening but it sure is odd.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Strange Goings On

On the ghostly front - very close to us there is an very old house, (Plas Teg) where Judge Jeffries use to hang young children for such horrendous crimes such as stealing food. We visited there a while ago and the people who run it are absolutely conviced the place is haunted. They had photographs of the rooms that had orbs (spirits) - they wouldn't accept my explanation that they had a dirty lens, even though I have a dozen such photos of our house with the same thing. (For those that don't know it's like a small white dusty spec/smudge on the photo)

Only once have I seen something strange. Long long ago when I was a brylcream boy we were doing a 48 hour exercise and the instructors were doing there best to make sure we didn't get any sleep. On the morning of the second day (about 6am) I was outside doing guard duty - I was absolutely conviced the bushes were walking towards me. But that was due to sleep deprivation and nothing to do with ghosts.

Comment

Spooky.

In my case it’s more likely I've got some mental illness like Schizophrenia.

That or my ex was up to something. It’s strange that there has been nothing since we parted.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I think many supernatural happenings can be put down to el Duder trying to bum you from behind while you were asleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X