• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Lord - Alex Mann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Lord - Alex Mann

Field Services Technician Contract

Required Skills: The requirement is to provide a resource for the Desktop Refresh Project called DRIVE. The resource will be sold to Vodafone at £660 per day for the 1st phase of the project due to the high skill level of the work and the second phase at £355 per day. Due to the high skill level required for the project resource, I will need to allocate a member of my current support staff to the project and look to backfill for his lower level BAU role. If I cannot backfill for him, I cannot assign him to the project without affecting the teams ability to meet SLAs and would incur financial penalties as a result. I am looking for a technician with a standard skillset and experience of supporting end users in an outsourcing environment. If I can bring someone in at £150 per day, I will still make at least a 100% mark up on the outlay through the revenue this project will realise. Required Experience: Good technical background of Microsoft Windows 2K and XP Operating System environments desired. Experience of working as a technician in an ousourced environment Good technical knowledge of MS Office suites, messaging client technologies and oher mainstream desktop softwares. Smart, methodical thinker with good communication skills and common sense approach to work. Additional Information: Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.
    Location Berkshire
    Country England
    Start Date N/A
    Duration 2 months
    Employment Business Alexander Mann Solutions
    Contact Martin Wiles
    Email [email protected]
    Reference JSSMCC101019
    Posted Date 06/02/2007 10:11:41

Surely the agent didn't mean to post the highlighted bit did he?

Lets see how many responses he gets to that one
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

We could always collectively drop him a line to point out his little faux pas. CC'ing the MD of course
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Some one grass them up to Vodafone too. Then we can get the company and the agent sacked in the same day.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

or just apply with an absolute minimum rate of £355
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
            or just apply with an absolute minimum rate of £355
            I like that.

Comment

jobs been changed now
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                jobs been changed now
                It's not too late to apply though!

Comment

Just sent it to someone I know at Vodafone

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
                    Field Services Technician Contract

Required Skills: The requirement is to provide a resource for the Desktop Refresh Project called DRIVE. The resource will be sold to Vodafone at £660 per day for the 1st phase of the project due to the high skill level of the work and the second phase at £355 per day. Due to the high skill level required for the project resource, I will need to allocate a member of my current support staff to the project and look to backfill for his lower level BAU role. If I cannot backfill for him, I cannot assign him to the project without affecting the teams ability to meet SLAs and would incur financial penalties as a result. I am looking for a technician with a standard skillset and experience of supporting end users in an outsourcing environment. If I can bring someone in at £150 per day, I will still make at least a 100% mark up on the outlay through the revenue this project will realise. Required Experience: Good technical background of Microsoft Windows 2K and XP Operating System environments desired. Experience of working as a technician in an ousourced environment Good technical knowledge of MS Office suites, messaging client technologies and oher mainstream desktop softwares. Smart, methodical thinker with good communication skills and common sense approach to work. Additional Information: Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.
                    Location Berkshire
                    Country England
                    Start Date N/A
                    Duration 2 months
                    Employment Business Alexander Mann Solutions
                    Contact Martin Wiles
                    Email [email protected]
                    Reference JSSMCC101019
                    Posted Date 06/02/2007 10:11:41

Surely the agent didn't mean to post the highlighted bit did he?

I don't think this was written by the agent. It's not agent speak at all. I think this is written by the PM from whoever is managing Vodafone's DRIVE project (Google says CSC) and then cut and pasted into Jobserve by the idiotic CV collector

Comment

Working...
                    X