• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brazil....sao paulo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil....sao paulo

Ok lads, whats the scoop on this place

Looks like i'm heading there

Brazil - they do interesting things with wax.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Nuts
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

It's far away, they speak strange Portuguese and I wouldn't suggest taking a girl / guy home from a club until you inspect the goods.
        Step into my mind....mind the mess.

Comment

Brilliant film.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by CptFantastic
            It's far away, they speak strange Portuguese and I wouldn't suggest taking a girl / guy home from a club until you inspect the goods.
            Check his name - he ain't into girls.
            Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Luke GuyStalker
              Ok lads, whats the scoop on this place

Looks like i'm heading there
              Brazilians know how to cook meat to perfection... I have yet to have beef anywhere else that's as tender or tasty.

Locals are friendly, and get even friendlier when they find out you're a brit and not american

Girls are amazing, although if out clubbing then (subtly) check if they charge. Just ask them what they do... seem to be quite a few in Rio at least that "f**k for money". Can't say i wasn't tempted

Crime is rife, stick to the safe areas. Taxis are cheap so use them

Prices a generally cheap, although anything that's imported will be pretty expensive due to high import tariffs
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

It is hot and cloudy and humid most of the year - be prepared to sweat.

I understand if a Brazilian woman wants you then she will have you.

Uruguay is a place to go and chill - it is soooo layed back they don't have traffic lights in most towns.

And Argentina - the best beef and the most beautiful women - I love it and live there most of the year.

Comment

Hello Luke,

how's life ?

Milan.

Comment

They use ethanol from sugar cane to power cars which gives the place an unusual smell, Sao Paulo is meant to be very dodgy - although I was only there briefly so can't really comment.

Great in Rio, but like others have said it can be very scary away from the touristy places, their women put ours to shame & interestingly I know two UK blokes who have recently married Brazilian women!

But I actually liked Uruguay more ... I think I had lower expectations so was pleasantly surprised.
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X