• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran under threat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran under threat

Never believe anything until it's been officially denied

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6334853.stm
    Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

President Ahmadinejad is in enough trouble with everyone in Iran without the west needing to attack or lay sanctions on them.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

" Their strategy is to create the maximum trouble for us and for the region..."

Now hold on there a second old boy, we are quite capable in fecking things up in the region ourself, thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        President Ahmadinejad is in enough trouble with everyone in Iran without the west needing to attack or lay sanctions on them.
        Aye. The next generation just wanna have fun ....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Blair says "Nobody is talking about military action". It seems to me that almost everybody is talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
            Blair says "Nobody is talking about military action". It seems to me that almost everybody is talking about it.
            Blair is a c***.

Comment

Ah, the Royal Navy and the US aircraft carriers must be on holiday in the Persian Gulf then.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Blair is a c***.
                Whip round to pay for that phrase to be printed in red letters the height of a 4 storey building and hung between 2 of the old battersea power station towers, anyone?

Comment

well I'm sorry to say it, but you saw it here first !!!!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread4343-Iran.html

SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

awh sucks the link no longer works, I'll have to find the clip elsewhere...
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X