• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bus load of swedish nurses...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bus load of swedish nurses...

....have just pulled up outside my house.

I invited them all in for a cup of coco.

El Duder - you should try and get here quicksmart....your luck might be in.

Night night

So you live in Denmark too? They are all going to our friend, Threaded, house.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

they must be escaping the cold,

-12 this morning, car started fine though

Milan.

Comment

Reminds me of my time in Stockholm. Four years of snow, midnight sun and being surrounded by Swedish women.

I came home for a rest!!

Comment

Reminds me of a time many years ago on an international Scout camp.

Me and the chaps had been a little naughty and as punishment we were given the job of mopping and cleaning the ladies toilet block.
          They meant to demean us, but that was never going to happen, and as the camp site was in Preston the whole place was covered in mud so it was not going to be an easy task.
          Obviously we put up cleaning in progress signs, but this did not seem to deter the Swedes, or Danes or any of the girl scouts at the camp.
          Whats more, the Scandinavian types all proceeded to strip and get washed at the sinks. We got to know them, took them to the local pub, had dinner with them in our marquee.
          The chaps and I had a terrific camp. Everybody else seemed to think two weeks of rain and mud in Preston was tulipe.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
          X