• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B & C

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B & C

Just started a new gig in Holborn on monday and spent most of last week sorting out the contract. I took the step of getting the contract reviewed, as I have done before with Sarah at B&C. She provided me with a quick response and thankfully the contract didn't require anything in the way of changes.

I live pretty close to their office so took the opportunity to call in and meet the team. What a warm welcome I received including tea and biccies! I chatted for a little while with Sarah and a few of the others and it was great to see they had a good understanding of the Freelance world as well as providing a good service.

I'm guessing Sarah is blonde with big t*ts, else this would never get a mention
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

This sounds like a threaded anecdote....

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        I'm guessing Sarah is blonde with big t*ts, else this would never get a mention
        Her picture is on Shout99 "ask an expert", she's blonde but it's not possible to make an assessment of her tits from this, not in the 1st flush of youth either.
        Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

was it with egg?

Comment

I wasn't there checking out her vital stats - just putting a face to a name! Honest!!

Nope - it wasn't with Egg. I am not at my clients office, I am at their clients office.

Comment

Working...
            X