• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Knitted breasts help new mothers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knitted breasts help new mothers

A hospital needing a cheaper alternative to fake breasts has begun knitting its own.

The woolly breasts are being used at Liverpool Women's Hospital to show new mothers how to breastfeed and how to express milk if necessary.

Kate McFadden, the hospital's infant feeding co-ordinator, has already knitted several and has called in the services of her mother, a keen knitter.

The breasts are produced in a variety of skin shades.

They are used by community midwife teams to demonstrate how milk should be expressed, particularly for premature babies being kept in hospital.
    Perhaps they could run off a couple for el Duder?
    I'm Spartacus.

Reminded me of the old joke:

My mother made me a homosexual.
    If I give her the wool could she make me one too?
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Kate McFadden, the hospital's infant feeding co-ordinator...
      Sounds like another really worthwhile job, probably attracting a 30K salary.

Not like she needs it though - wasn't she in Atomic Kitten?

Comment

"Sounds like another really worthwhile job, probably attracting a 30K salary."

How difficult can that job be. Something along the lines of 'when that cries stuff your tit in its gob.'
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish

How difficult can that job be. Something along the lines of 'when that cries stuff your tit in its gob.'

Exactly how I'd write the "business procedure"!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            I wonder if they have a post for titty manager

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              Sounds like another really worthwhile job, probably attracting a 30K salary.

Not like she needs it though - wasn't she in Atomic Kitten?
              No, she was the chick in Nuclear Pussy.

Oh, and don't forget the gold plated pension when she retires at 50.
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
              X