• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed! House Prices going through the roof

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed! House Prices going through the roof

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...an_203x275.gif

I did tell everyone to buy more houses. They are soooooo cheap at the moment and in a couple of years they'll be worth double.

Easy, safe and practical investment advice by the Prawn.

Please note - House prices can go up as well as up. Your house is at risk if you set fire to it.

At this rate a million £ house will become worth 10 million in the next 20 years
    boomed

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...an_203x275.gif

I did tell everyone to buy more houses. They are soooooo cheap at the moment and in a couple of years they'll be worth double.

Easy, safe and practical investment advice by the Prawn.

Please note - House prices can go up as well as up. Your house is at risk if you set fire to it.
      The estate agent who just sold me my new big house just told me it will double in the next 3 years. I'm quids in !!!!

Comment

We're in the money! I tell you honey!

Comment

The whole housing market is a scam anyway.

You say your house will double in three years, so you sell up to take the profit. So where are you going to live, in a box on the high street or back with your mum. Cause the profit you just made you need to buy more digs, which have also doubled in price. You need mortage double the size etc etc.

Who do you think are the real winner here, you or the estate agent and banks.

Comment

Don't be daft. It's free money, there for taking. Fill yer boots!

Comment

Originally posted by mictech
              Who do you think are the real winner here
              People who will retire outside UK with the profit made on UK houses.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

So I made over 5k @month last year just from owning a property......nice
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  People who will retire outside UK with the profit made on UK houses.
                  Bit like Ronnie Biggs and look where he spent his last hours.

Comment

Originally posted by mictech
                    The whole housing market is a scam anyway.

You say your house will double in three years, so you sell up to take the profit. So where are you going to live, in a box on the high street or back with your mum. Cause the profit you just made you need to buy more digs, which have also doubled in price. You need mortage double the size etc etc.

Who do you think are the real winner here, you or the estate agent and banks.

That's why you should buy many properties, with BTL mortgages.
                    HTH.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X