• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So much for global warming!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for global warming!

Whats the bet the only articles you will see over the next couple days related to global warming is how its making things unseasonally cold!

Mailman

Feck off you moron ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

It seems there are 2 groups of scientists
      First group thinks that due to global warming gulf stream will stop and UK will freeze. The other group thinks that temparature in UK will rise to mediterranean(sp) levels.
      I think both forces will cancel each other and there will be no change.

Comment

Global warming is supposed to cause more erratic weather ain't it? But the average temp. are supposed to only be like 1C or 2C higher??? There's sooo much mis-info on this who knows anymore?
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Feck off you moron ...
          It's back! WTF...

Edit - Just seen the other thread
          Last edited by wendigo100; 8 February 2007, 10:22. Reason: Aha!

Comment

Feck off you moron ...
            RACIST! You only said that cause you's is racist!

Or are you one of those fundies who believe man is solely responsible for global warming (tm)?

Mailman

Comment

It gets worse. We now have one group of scientists that believe that all the carbon etc. in the ozone is trapping heat and causing global warming. Another group are now suggesting that this self-same carbon is causing the fiercest rays of the sun to be reflected back out into space and stopping the planet from getting scorched (Global Dimming!). Fook sake!!
              However, one thing seems clear, and politicians the world over are united upon it. The solution to all of this is to tax the beejesus out of everyone from this point onwards.

We're all doomed I tell you!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                RACIST! You only said that cause you's is racist!

Or are you one of those fundies who believe man is solely responsible for global warming (tm)?

Mailman
                No I'm not racist, just stupidist. Sorry.
                And the answer to your second question is no.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Stupidest surely?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And the answer to your second question is no.
                    sasguru is arseist

Comment

Working...
                    X