• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow !!

Can't believe now one has a thread about it yet !
    So how many are stuck and have to work from home?

How's the roads /train schedule been.

Here is one love: http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread14374.html

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      Can't believe now one has a thread about it yet !
      So how many are stuck and have to work from home?

How's the roads /train schedule been.
      Somebody hasn't been to Specsavers...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
        Somebody hasn't been to Specsavers...
        Step into my mind....mind the mess.

Comment

Didn't realise there were any blonde ethnics
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            Didn't realise there were any blonde ethnics
            I am actually bottle blonde I suppose the swear word in the other thread made m ignore the rest of the title please accept my apologies for this error, I do regret any distress or suffering caused by this grave error

Comment

What about some financial compensation ? I still suffer from flashbacks and nappy rash.

Comment

Working in Holborn. Made it in from Flitwick in 2.5 hours this morning.

The Brighton train was terminated at Kentish town due to two broken down trains at Kings Cross and Farringdon. No underground running around there so walked to Camden and managed to get a cab from there.

Not looking forward to the commute home......!!!

Why does this country always have to grind to a halt in this sort of weather?! It's not even "bad".....!!!

Comment

The Swiss laugh at us, you know..
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
                    The Swiss laugh at us, you know..

But I bet our lifeboat system is far better than theirs, as well as our sea defences.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X