• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

snaw

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snaw

Not in sight...

Originally posted by AtW
    Not in sight...

He will be out soon to defend the public sector
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      He will be out soon to defend the public sector
      Aye right big man, you can accuse me of many things but defending the public sector isn't one of them. Sympathy for the underprivilaged doesn't extend that far ...
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

How's Tony Blair's arse today snaw? Did your tongue get stuck with the cold weather?

Comment

Good afternoon snaw. Good to hear that you are still alive.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            How's Tony Blair's arse today snaw? Did your tongue get stuck with the cold weather?
            I actually resent that - he's a tw@t, about whom I've never once said anything good about. And someone I never voted for (OK I wasn't living here the first election he won or I might have, but technically it's true).

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            Good afternoon snaw. Good to hear that you are still alive.
            Very alive, and very well. I find that periods of me not posting for a while tend to coincide with productive times in life. Clearly I've stopped going on holidays and am not back into the daily grind that is londregs life. But I got a baby daughter to brighten that bit up so not all bad

How's the parasitic hosts feeding you these day's - seems good to me, bloody agents won't stop calling me ;-)
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
            X