• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Expresso work going ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Expresso work going ?

I'm not a qualified "barista" but I talk a good talk
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru
    I'm not a qualified "barista" but I talk a good talk

please visit the following sites for informtion regarding this

[email protected] they may be able to help but i am assuming u mean coffee as its actually espresso but hey who am i to be picky

hope you get the work you want

laters

stu

Comment

I talk a good talk
      Since when?
      Anyway, respect to you, taking on a new career in a cafe is certainly pushing the envelope bearing in mind your intellectual shortcomings. Would you not be better building up to such a challenge? Perhaps the "Cones Hotline" can make use of your talents diverting traffic somewhere?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

you mean

http://www.support.u-net.net/resources/ebanner.gif

right?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
          Since when?
          Anyway, respect to you, taking on a new career in a cafe is certainly pushing the envelope bearing in mind your intellectual shortcomings. Would you not be better building up to such a challenge? Perhaps the "Cones Hotline" can make use of your talents diverting traffic somewhere?
          Verbosity is often an indication of idiocy.

HTH.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Verbosity is often an indication of idiocy.

HTH.
            But clearly not in this instance when the eloquent description merely served to paint you in the derisory light your demeanour warrants.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              But clearly not in this instance when the eloquent description merely served to paint you in the derisory light your demeanour warrants.

You should try reading other books rather than the dictionary, SB. Might make you look like someone with a little bit of culture and ability to express himself rather than a word machine.

p.s. can't believe I am standing side-by-side with guru....
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                p.s. can't believe I am standing side-by-side with guru....
                Back to back like sardukaars...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Back to back like sardukaars...
                  Sardaukar.

HTH.
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    sardukaars...
                    eh??
                    Hard Brexit now!