• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BAs - what are they good for

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAs - what are they good for

me - write bug fixes ... clear down UAT db .. deploy code all before 9am with a roaring hangover

him... turns up 2 hours late... speaks to his mates all day on the phone and asks the same questions i answered yesterday and the day before

meanwhile testing has stalled because he is ssupposed to be configuring some of the parameters in the system to help the testers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

BA yeah bastards. Don't like flying with them. Their new baggage policy will piss of my ex-Mrs.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

never rated them BSc are better
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
      X