• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Total lack of motivation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total lack of motivation

I just can’t be arsed to do anything today. Got loads that need to be done, but I just can’t settle down to do any of them. I can’t go out because I am expecting a phone call. Once that first bell starts to ring on the NYSE, I am out that door and off for a beer.
    Drivel is my speciality

Know exactly how you feel. Our Regional Manager has popped down for the day on some sort of morale-boosting exercise. Problem is, we can't get to Wetherspoons till he fooks off.............and time is tramping on.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

In your case - shaun - you have also total lack of competence: just like Chico you have never spoken on technical subjects in any way that would imply you are actually technically proficient in any part of IT, even comparing to snaw (whose understanding of things like latency desires to be radically better) you are a nil, big one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        In your case - shaun - you have also total lack of competence: just like Chico you have never spoken on technical subjects in any way that would imply you are actually technically proficient in any part of IT, even comparing to snaw (whose understanding of things like latency desires to be radically better) you are a nil, big one at that.
        Like I need to justify myself to you, technically or otherwise, your cretinous piece of donkey dung! You can't even grasp the rudiments of housebuying and women, what does that make you?
        Now, off back to your jpeg harem you odious little creep.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I sooooooo regret not buying that flight the other day
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
            Like I need to justify myself to you, technically or otherwise, your cretinous piece of donkey dung! You can't even grasp the rudiments of housebuying and women, what does that make you?
            Now, off back to your jpeg harem you odious little creep.

Feck me.....how do you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              Know exactly how you feel. Our Regional Manager has popped down for the day on some sort of morale-boosting exercise. Problem is, we can't get to Wetherspoons till he fooks off.............and time is tramping on.
              Wetherspoons? Call yourself a contractor? Pah!

Comment

Working...
              X