• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

advice on flying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advice on flying

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or
    train..

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Turn it on.

4. Make sure the guy /girl who won't leave you alone can see the screen.

5. Open this email.

6. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.

7. Then hit this link: http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

My ex told me that she had met the wife of some bloke that make bomb jokes at Miami international and the septics had gone to town on him.

Interrogation, intimate body searches, the full works. They knew before they started he was trying to be funny; they just wanted to make an example of him. The woman was ******* livid, they held the flight for a little bit and then released him in time, but made sure that everyone on the flight knew that it was him and what he had done.

I think he got off lightly. The septic homeland security are selected from people who have had a sense of humour bypass.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
      The septic homeland security are selected from people who have had a sense of humour bypass.
      I bet they don't have any problems recruiting then.

The overwhelming majority of septics I've met (lots) have no fecking sense of humour (humor) or irony, or in fact, much sense at all.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
        My ex told me that she had met the wife of some bloke that make bomb jokes at Miami international and the septics had gone to town on him.

Interrogation, intimate body searches, the full works. They knew before they started he was trying to be funny; they just wanted to make an example of him. The woman was ******* livid, they held the flight for a little bit and then released him in time, but made sure that everyone on the flight knew that it was him and what he had done.

I think he got off lightly. The septic homeland security are selected from people who have had a sense of humour bypass.
        I can confirm that. Miami airport too - my brother told how he came in to land and got up to the security desk... The woman behing the counter said "So, what brings you to America?" My brother replied, pointing through the windows to a 747 - that bloody great plane there, have you seen the size of it?!" No response at all, nil.

Comment

Working...
        X