• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

online share trading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online share trading

where do i do it and what companies do i put my money into...

come on answer me!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

try
    advfn.com for news and discussions
    ample.com for trading £10/deal

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
      what companies do i put my money into...
      So-called 'penny shares' are the best - anything with a share price of under 10p. After all, if they're that cheap then they must be a bargain!

Buy lots of different small companies. Spread the risk by only buying £500 in each company, even if it means you'll end up with a portfolio of dozens of companies. It helps with a well-diversified portfolio in minimising risk, and the dealing charges and 20% spread can be easily won back when your share rockets!

Do a search on ADVFN for the phrases, "This one's gonna fly!!!" and "Cheap as chips!!!". The more exclamation marks the better.

Don't be put off by silly things like fundamentals and profits - they're only for the large cap shares. You're making your dosh on future potential, not future profits. After all, if Shell finds a new oil strike it's old news, but if your penny share finds one then it's paydirt!

Comment

penny shares- surest way to lose your shirt

Comment

i had a few emails recently trying to pump and dump some tat. would you like some of those?

i think one sold dog poo - but it came from pedigree dogs!

Comment

internaxx.com

Just becuase it has the type of advert you have to be on weed to appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian
              So-called 'penny shares' are the best - anything with a share price of under 10p. After all, if they're that cheap then they must be a bargain!

I can recommend about 20 of them a day Kramer, as I seem to have myself on the penny share spamming list
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

The shares I own in the company I work for have gone up a whole pound in one month...

Comment

Glaxo - good results , should be £15+ very soon

Alliance & Leicester - results coming Feb 23rd I think, expected to be strong.

Comment

Working...
                  X