• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Names and mingers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Names and mingers

Has anyone else noticed that certain names are generally associated with dull and/or unattractive people.

Has anyone met a stunning bird name Maureen, Ruth, Teressa or Janet?

It just doesn't happen.

Paula

That howler from light relief.

Comment

I have to say, I'd never go for a Jeremy or a Giddeon, and I'd be bored tulipless by all Brians and Colins.

But I'm more than likely to shag a Dave or John.

I think I'd like to hold a conversation with an Edward, but I'd probably be bored with him after an hour or so aswell.

And I constantly fantasise about Jack's, Danny's and Thor's
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        I have to say, I'd never go for a Jeremy or a Giddeon, and I'd be bored tulipless by all Brians and Colins.

I think I'd like to hold a conversation with an Edward, but I'd probably be bored with him after an hour or so aswell.

You mean there's more than me and that big black guy?

Comment

more than one of each and at the same time?

Comment

i can be whoever you want, i dont care whose name you shout out !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              Has anyone else noticed that certain names are generally associated with dull and/or unattractive people.

Has anyone met a stunning bird name Maureen, Ruth, Teressa or Janet?

It just doesn't happen.
              Surely its an age thing? Younger women are easier on the eye and those names are out of fashion with the under 40's.

In contrast I know a rather sexy Ruth and Delectable Paula, 32 & 35 respectively.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                big black guy?
                ???
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

???
                  ???? as in.... "which of these..."
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

MF = Neville
                    Mordac = David
                    Prawn = Keith
                    Zeity = Walter
                    SP = Gregg
                    Churchill = Norman
                    Bagpuss = John
                    AtW = Viktor
                    Franko = Luigi

Comment

Working...