• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Walnut Whip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walnut Whip

Completely off-topic

The wife is doing my head in.

Does anyone know where I can buy walnut whips from?

Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Do they still make them?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Buy them online

http://www.handycandy.co.uk/walnut-whip-p-312.html
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by sparklelard
        Completely off-topic

The wife is doing my head in.

Does anyone know where I can buy walnut whips from?

You can get them from Marks and Spencer - but they are their own brand.

I would imagine Asda, Woolies places like that all stock them too.

Get me one while you're at it please
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Here's one:

http://www.elpasoinfo.com/Merchant2/...roduct_Count=6

It looks like pine, but I'm sure they could do you one in walnut if you told them it was for that special lady.

Comment

Sainsbury's sell them too. The real deal, not an own label. In three packs. Like condoms.

Comment

What's your preferred method of eating a walnut whip?
              I used to bite the nut off, nibble a small opening in the top, and then stick t'tongue in to scoop out the white stuff... which sounds quite erotic

Comment

This is not off-topic at all. This is very important stuff.

I asked the same question a couple of years ago after working abroad for a number of years (and not having much of a sweet tooth). Am I wrong in remembering that walnut whips are supposed to have a walnut on the top and at the base?

The M & S ones are the only ones I’ve tried. They are good, but I am sure that they are not up to spec.

There is definitely a gap in the market here.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                  This is not off-topic at all. This is very important stuff.

I asked the same question a couple of years ago after working abroad for a number of years (and not having much of a sweet tooth). Am I wrong in remembering that walnut whips are supposed to have a walnut on the top and at the base?

The M & S ones are the only ones I’ve tried. They are good, but I am sure that they are not up to spec.

There is definitely a gap in the market here.
                  A dim 'n distant recollection of there being a walnut at the base - which would be an extra sensation for the tongue to caress while licking out the white stuff....

Comment

My wife has a very nice bedroom trick involving a walnut whip

Comment

Working...
                    X