• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Onward Christian Soldiers........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onward Christian Soldiers........

So do you think the USA (and our Tony) will invade Iran before too long ?

Those treehuggers caused global warming which doesn't exist anyway
    It makes I mad!

Mailman
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
      Yep

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
        Only a matter of time ... although I don't think even Tony will manage to get another one past Parliament. It will probably be the next PM of Airstrip One equally eager to shove his head up the Presidents arse for no tangible benefit except the sight of body bags flying back into the UK.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Given the moron Bush in charge I daresay it will happen. If it would actually achieve something it might be worth it, but it won't.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It will happen, they'll find that Iran has a nuclear weapon ready to fire in 45mins. Invade, conquered and install a dummy government. Surely there's another major terrorist attack on the way for the USA .
            Last edited by Diestl; 12 February 2007, 22:36.

Comment

Invade Iran ... and then what?

You gotta have an achievable endgame. Anyone who invades without one has got sh1t for brains. Just look what those ferking idiots Blair and Bush have done to Iraq...

So what would be the endgame?

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
                Invade Iran ... and then what?

You gotta have an achievable endgame. Anyone who invades without one has got sh1t for brains. Just look what those ferking idiots Blair and Bush have done to Iraq...

So what would be the endgame?
                I think it will be those idiots (Well Bush) who invade although im not sure the democratic congress will like it.

Comment

I thought Putin's recent comments were pretty apt. Bush is the very worst of the morons they have had but the US's foreign policy has mostly been a disaster for decades. They have a greatly exaggerated sense of their own power and think they can mould the world to their image and over over again they fail and leave things far worse. Iran might have been a very different place and not the threat it is now but for the coup.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ironically I think they will not dare attack Iran.

A nuclear Iran is probably a bigger threat than Iraq under Saddam ever was. Considering the unjustified chaos they have caused in Iraq and the somewhat more justified chaos in Afghanistan I think all powers will be less willing to do anything about Iran.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X