• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who on here has the biggest debt?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who on here has the biggest debt?

I've got 45K on the mortgage, which isn't much these days.

(However, I'd still prefer to have none. I've just been listening to the radio, where kids of 18 and 19 are starting a lifetime of borrowing (not counting university costs) without a care in the world about it.)

I reckon its me. BFH to support. Took most of my capital and income. Then asked me to look after the kids while she works. so then I need a house big enough for kids(so I also pay mortgague) and I pay my girlfriend to look after the kids.

Comment

Don't know were I have one wrong with this contracting game, but my debts now are the biggest they have ever been (contracting 13 yrs). Too embarrassed to tell you all how much in total

Comment

I think mine would be hard to beat...

I share a £280k mortgage (just bought last year, we've paid nothing off so far, but "plan" to have it gone in 5 years).

And I've probably got about £40k of personal debt aswell (most of which was from my student days, foolishly topped up over the years).

I can manage it all fine, but I'd rather not have it obviously.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I have around £4k left to pay on a car but around £5k in savings so technically none.

Comment

Ah Sally Anne, you have made me feel a little better. Welcome to the club

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I think mine would be hard to beat...

I share a £280k mortgage (just bought last year, we've paid nothing off so far, but "plan" to have it gone in 5 years).

And I've probably got about £40k of personal debt aswell (most of which was from my student days, foolishly topped up over the years).

I can manage it all fine, but I'd rather not have it obviously.
              280k in sunderland OMG!!
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
                Ah Sally Anne, you have made me feel a little better. Welcome to the club

Yeah I thought that would cheer you up
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

I have paid off my mortgage and have money in the bank. So it aint me.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

i got so much money i should be lending it out to you guys

Comment

Working...
                    X