• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Just been to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought to myself how good looking and attractive I am, and then I thought a bit deeper. If a mirror image of myself walked into the room would I want to shag him? the answer I am afraid is NO. I then thought well if I couldnt shag "me" how on earth could I expect anyone else to want to?

DA in "not getting any" mode
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Try dressing yourself up in fishnets and a leather mini-skirt. Then stuff some old socks up your T-shirt and see if you fancy shagging the all new Dodgella Agent.

Comment

You should try that with one of those mirrors.

HTH

threaded

Comment

Surely someone in the office is looking for a promotion.

Comment

Try sticking a cucumber in your pants and see how you feel then.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
            Try sticking a cucumber in your pants and see how you feel then.
            There is no room for anything else. OH I am working on your idea!
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
            X