• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Duder, how are you going to spend Valentine?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duder, how are you going to spend Valentine?

Possible suggestions?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    Possible suggestions?
    he's running as we speak to catch the train to york to try his luck on ye olde big wheel
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

In the words of that great song..................

All by myself
      Don't wanna be
      All by myself
      ......Anymore

Comment

Jerking off on his webcam again.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

I'm a bit worried about Duder actually. He hasn't said much for the last couple of weeks, he went MIA before the do last week and hasn't been heard of since!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Maybe he met Lucy??
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
              Maybe he met Lucy??
              maybe he is now a lucy
              whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

I expect he is taking a week off to sample the delights of Kings Cross: and soon to return as 10-Shags Duder...
                "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Same as most of us I reckon. The legendary pot noodle and a wank.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    I'm a bit worried about Duder actually. He hasn't said much for the last couple of weeks, he went MIA before the do last week and hasn't been heard of since!

ah dont worry, im away on planb business ,will report in as of next week when im back in the office putting up with londond, commuters and computers.

thanks for the caring message though, its nice to see someone cares..

duder.

Comment

Working...
                    X