• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

audi tt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audi tt

anyone got one? How would you rate them? I'm thinking of going for the new tt coupe.

My kids have got the Audi TT scalextric set. They seem ok but they get stuck on the track from time to time...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Hairdresser's car

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

The new model is a lot better than the old one but I still think that there are some far better cars out there for the money
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

take the roof off, paint in yellow and red, then you are ready to sing

"Make way for Noddy......."
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Golf in a dress

Next!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

The most unpractical car i have ever owned (except the 911). Back seats are no good the front is very cramped (Im 6'3) and the boot is the size of a matchbox. Cant even get 1 medium sized suitcase in there. Havent checked out the new one.

If your a hairdresser or a girl then you would prob find it ok.

Comment

Gaylord
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

If you are looking at buying the old shape TT get an S3 instead. Everything's the same except for the body, (engine, gearbox, performance etc. is identical) it can actually seat 4 people and has a real boot.

Haven't really looked at the new shape yet but I suspect it's more of the same - practicality wise.

Comment

Most Contractors on here drive Skodas FFS. Wrong place to ask.

They probably don't even know the new TT is a completely redesigned car that looks nothing like the old one, is bigger and 1000% better and even Clarkson "it's just a Golf in pretty frock" thinks it is a great car.

Get the 2.0 turbo and laugh at the Skoda drivers in their ugly boxes looking like taxi drivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X