• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where have all the agents gone????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have all the agents gone????

Since the itcontractor board shut, where did they all go??? I used to enjoy a banter with the hair gelled, big buckled p1mps...

Originally posted by Mailman_1
    Since the itcontractor board shut, where did they all go??? I used to enjoy a banter with the hair gelled, big buckled p1mps...

Farkin ell mate dint no u wuz intested in talkin to us geezers mate innit bruv.

Comment

Ahhhh. Memories....

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        I take it you're a mark up hiking, lead phishing, wide tied, gel haired ex used car saleperson narrowly dodging an ASBO sporting future as a Burger King large fries and extra sauce supervising recruitment barrow boy.

Listen geez i dun estate agency int i? Dint u used to werk at Fizer, i know a geezer there called Fred Smith was he your manager, no? Well who waz then? Come on mate help me to help you.

Comment

OK here is the noose then. Just place it round your neck stand on a chair and when you're ready I'll pop in and kick the chair over.

Cheers guv

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman_1
            I am still around keeping you losers in order
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

haha I remember Dodgy Agent from when I first arrived in London.... sent him my CV.. he noticed I liked golf and cricket and took me for a cricket club 'golf day' at Richmond.. he paid for the round of golf and the meal afterwards. Top bloke.
              4 years later he is still the best agent I have ever met in London (and he didnt even get me a contract)... apart from the fact he avidly supports the Poms in rugby.

Comment

Fat lot of good he was then.
                About par for the course then?

I'll get me coat...
                Me, me, me...

Comment

I wish you'd stop putting on that posh accent. It's so pretentious coming from a recruiter.

I wuz brought up proppa, wut can i say?

Comment

Originally posted by tay
                    haha I remember Dodgy Agent from when I first arrived in London.... sent him my CV.. he noticed I liked golf and cricket and took me for a cricket club 'golf day' at Richmond.. he paid for the round of golf and the meal afterwards. Top bloke.
                    4 years later he is still the best agent I have ever met in London (and he didnt even get me a contract)... apart from the fact he avidly supports the Poms in rugby.
                    Yeah, nice one Dodgy. Create a new identity and big yerself up.

Comment

Working...
                    X