• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Valentine's day only for heterosexuals?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Valentine's day only for heterosexuals?

Just curious like, do gays/lesbians celebrate Valentines?
    Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Originally posted by ZZZZ Snoozer
    Just curious like

You Tell us

Comment

I'd like to watch a couple of lesbians celebrate valentines night.

As long as they didn't look like Hufty.
      Call the cops

Comment

El Duder should be able to help you answer this. But i assume that it's open to anyone who wants to celebrate their love, be that with man, woman or beast.

Comment

Originally posted by reformation
          el Dude should be able to help you answer this. But i assume that it's open to anyone who wants to celebrate their love, be that with man, woman or beast.
          No it's not.

I tried to buy a card for a sheep and had to leg it from the shop when they called the police.
          Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
            No it's not.

I tried to buy a card for a sheep and had to leg it from the shop when they called the police.

Did they Baaaah you from the shop then? Someone shoot me please...

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
              I'd like to watch a couple of lesbians celebrate valentines night.

As long as they didn't look like Hufty.
              I've never seen any good looking lezzer's... appart from Brookside and certain films of course.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                I've never seen any good looking lezzer's... appart from Brookside and certain films of course.
                ..including Naomi Watts in 'Mulholland Drive'

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                  ..including Naomi Watts in 'Mulholland Drive'
                  Oh yes!!
                  Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                  X