• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look what we have to put up with?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what we have to put up with?

This is from a real CV... and they say outsoucing is a bad idea? Pah.

ORGANIZATIONAL ABILITIES AND COMPETENCES.

I LOVE A LOT THE GAME TEAM, WORKING IN GROUP VERY STIMULATES TO DO GOOD TO ME AND TO RENDER THE JOB MORE HARMONIOUS AND TO CONCILIATE THE IDEAS OF VARIOUS PERSONS ALSO BETWEEN THEY. HAVE PLAYED FOR MANY YEARS TO SOCCER, LIKE AMATEUR, HAS HELPED A LOT TO KNOW TO ME TO FACE PROBLEMS AND OVERALL TO STRETCH ONE HAND TO THE PERSONS WHO ARE MORE IN DIFFICULT. CREATE, ORGANIZE AND FINALIZE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS WHEN I HAVE A OBJECTIVE TO FINALIZE.

Sounds like they put it through Babelfish
    please do not ask for money...
    as a smack in the mouth often offends

Comment

Is it from Bob Shawadiwadi?
      Call the cops

Comment

MUCH CHEAPNESS, PLENTY QUICKNESS.

Comment

Dont make fun of dyslexic people

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            Dont make fun of dyslexic people
            why not?
            Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
              why not?

Yaeh it's not lkie we're hrutnig anynoe?

Comment

Originally posted by reformation

I LOVE A LOT THE GAME TEAM, WORKING IN GROUP VERY STIMULATES TO DO GOOD TO ME AND TO RENDER THE JOB MORE HARMONIOUS AND TO CONCILIATE THE IDEAS OF VARIOUS PERSONS ALSO BETWEEN THEY. HAVE PLAYED FOR MANY YEARS TO SOCCER, LIKE AMATEUR, HAS HELPED A LOT TO KNOW TO ME TO FACE PROBLEMS AND OVERALL TO STRETCH ONE HAND TO THE PERSONS WHO ARE MORE IN DIFFICULT. CREATE, ORGANIZE AND FINALIZE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS WHEN I HAVE A OBJECTIVE TO FINALIZE.

no smoke without fire. prob a tulipy job ad
                whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
                  no smoke without fire. prob a tulipy job ad

LOL oh what a cynic you are wankhangford

Comment

Originally posted by reformation

Good enough to be an agent though
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X