• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flippin Valentines Pants Crap.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flippin Valentines Pants Crap.

Well.....got to the flicks to go and see Hot Fuzz and the queue was out of the door with stupid fake couples

So we abandoned that plan and decided to go for a meal instead...everywhere fully booked

THEN I got home, checked this and not one of you had sent me a valentines PM

<storms off in huff!!!!>

not really
    The pope is a tard.

How's this?

http://www.devilcards.com/preview/42...ards-Here.html

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
      Yay - thanks Moose
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Aaaawwww poor you. Here's a big kissy kissy and a <slurp> to SallyAnne from me.

Comment

Been thinking of you too SA

I've been scratching my arse and private parts all day.

Gonna sort myself out now
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Ok, so it's a day late...

Happy Feckin Valentines
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
              Ok, so it's a day late...

Happy Feckin Valentines
              You charmer!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                You charmer!
                I know, I know. It's a natural talent. Beating 'em off with a stick me.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                X