• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who has had the snip?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has had the snip?

Was it painful? Did you have it under local or general?

under local about 4 years ago, very very tender for about 2-3 weeks after, no problems.....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Gooner. I always thought you were half a man. No it proves it.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
        Gooner. I always thought you were half a man. No it proves it.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Got it done after our fourth son was born.

Yeah, as above, local anaesthetic, ten minute job, tenderness and a kind of dull ache like you'd been recently kicked in the balls. Wore off soon enough and everything works as before now, just without the dangerous ingredient.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
            Was it painful? Did you have it under local or general?
            Thought about it, got as far as the Doc - who suggested the coil for the Mrs as an alternative. Perfect solution - does the job perfectly and has other added benefits - her periods are far less heavy.

Of course, the coil won't work if you're playing away from home.....

Comment

Originally posted by martinb
              Thought about it, got as far as the Doc - who suggested the coil for the Mrs as an alternative. Perfect solution - does the job perfectly and has other added benefits - her periods are far less heavy.

Of course, the coil won't work if you're playing away from home.....
              What if while your in there, it kind of uncoils or twangs or something...it could take your old chap right off!

Comment

My wife had a coil that tried to escape...I could feel it poking me

Comment

The doc I went to used the soldering iron method - snip then cauterise to seal the ends. Only discomfort was the smell of burning flesh

Comment

Originally posted by basshead
                    My wife had a coil that tried to escape...I could feel it poking me

Thats horrible!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X