• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris Johnson

A bit reserved and a bit philosophical today, not at his scathing best but I did enjoy his "have and have yachts" line. Interestingly he makes a valid and serious point about education whilst on the same page we have Tony Bliar writing about the need for business to pay for Universities. Fine, his arguments are valid in their own context. However Blair has a damned cheek to write such an article whilst he himself presides over such a corrupt and wasteful group of public services, and "nose in the trough" incompetent politicians.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../15/do1502.xml

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../15/do1501.xml
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

The way you go on Dodgy, you'd think you were a fan of Thatcherism, free markets and individual freedoms.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      The way you go on Dodgy, you'd think you were a fan of Thatcherism, free markets and individual freedoms.
      I really dont know how you could possibly come to that conclusion !
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        I really dont know how you could possibly come to that conclusion !
        It's because they've found out your real name...

"Francis Urquhart"

Comment

A bit reserved and a bit philosophical today, not at his scathing best but I did enjoy his "have and have yachts" line. Interestingly he makes a valid and serious point about education whilst on the same page we have Tony Bliar writing about the need for business to pay for Universities. Fine, his arguments are valid in their own context. However Blair has a damned cheek to write such an article whilst he himself presides over such a corrupt and wasteful group of public services, and "nose in the trough" incompetent politicians.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../15/do1502.xml

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../15/do1501.xml

What a fantastic article by Boris, nice one Dodgy ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            It's because they've found out your real name...

"Francis Urquhart"
            Is that what "FU" stands for?

Comment

"have and have yachts" line.
              Plagiarism, that ones been around for ages with city types ;-)

Actually feel a bit dirty, for once I sort of agree with something BJ say's. I'd no idea there were laws preventing people funding state schools.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
                Plagiarism, that ones been around for ages with city types ;-)

Actually feel a bit dirty, for once I sort of agree with something BJ say's. I'd no idea there were laws preventing people funding state schools.
                snaw dont fall for it, you are a leftie and be proud of it

Comment

He's my MP and god bless him...

or Allah if we want to be diverse...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                  X