• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pen1s stapling!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pen1s stapling!

Has anyone had any kind of pen1s surgery? Either stapling, or that band thingy? Or do yous know anyone who has?

I'm seriously considerring it. I'm happy being a big lad and that, but I keep growing. I cant stay in a cond0m size for more than 6 months, and I'm starting to think I need drastic help.

Anyone had any experience in this area?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    Has anyone had any kind of pen1s surgery? Either stapling, or that band thingy? Or do yous know anyone who has?

I'm seriously considerring it. I'm happy being a big lad and that, but I keep growing. I cant stay in a cond0m size for more than 6 months, and I'm starting to think I need drastic help.

A large penis you may have but it's a shame it's growing from your forehead.

Comment

You have mixed inheritance and composition. You aren't composed of a big dick - you are one.

Comment

See Denny...... if it was a woman she would have had already got plenty of useful tips.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

See Denny...... if it was a woman she would have had already got plenty of useful tips.

Your NOT a woman?

Comment

cut off your prepuce dip it in bread crumbs, fry it, and take it to KFC and complain

Comment

Working...
            X