• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brighton!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brighton!

In another self obsessed style thread...I'm off to brighton for the weeend tomorrow.

Where should a group of hen-ettes head to?
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    In another self obsessed style thread...I'm off to brighton for the weeend tomorrow.

Where should a group of hen-ettes head to?

weekend
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
      weekend
      (I'd say tooshay if I knew how to spell it!)
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

I went to Uni there in 1990 and until last year still had a house there.

The top nightspot for hen-nights would be the Revenge nightclub. Wall to wall, half dressed, fit blokes gagging for it.

Brilliant place for a hen night.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You know, I think I should be commenting on this for some reason. Can't think why. Might be something to do with the sign outside the house that says, "Brighton", and points to the opposite exit on the roundabout.

Enjoy your weekend Sally. Stop off for a tea on your way home.

Uni in 1990. Bloody youngster MF. Weren't they giving degrees away with the bog rolls from the East Slope stores by that time?

Comment

Yeh. Stop off at OH's for tea (I wouldn't bother, he has an enormous set of bright orange buttocks due to a sad hereditary condition you know, you would be lucky to fit through the door on a good day even when they are not too inflamed) then you can stop off at xoggoth towers. We appreciate enormous ladies at xoggoth towers. I am sure the missus would like to visit her mother's or something.

PS And he eats starlings!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
              Yeh. Stop off at OH's for tea (I wouldn't bother, he has an enormous set of bright orange buttocks due to a sad hereditary condition you know, you would be lucky to fit through the door on a good day even when they are not too inflamed) then you can stop off at xoggoth towers. We appreciate enormous ladies at xoggoth towers. I am sure the missus would like to visit her mother's or something.

PS And he eats starlings!
              That wouldn't be wise Xog - I doubt I could resist the temptation. But the offer will keep me warm and fuzzy on my journey down there
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                ... Wall to wall, half dressed, fit blokes gagging for it....
                But not from girls.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                  But not from girls.

Yeah I'd figured he was directing us to a gay club.

What a rascal
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    Yeah I'd figured he was directing us to a gay club.

What a rascal
                    Have a good time whatever(whoever?) you end up doing!

Comment

Working...
                    X