• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

leaving day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaving day

what shall i treat the 10 permie team to as a goodbye gift....

i figured fk all!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Buy them something nice you tight bastard.

Comment

I'll be getting a round in for anyone who wants to turn up at the pub.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Permies seem to like cakes.

Ah, enjoy your last day Kramer, and try not to be too sad when you leave. Everything will work out ok x x
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yes, skipping around with a big smile on your face whistling a merry tune does not go down too well with the poor souls/suckers who have chosen to stay*...

(*they don't recognise the choice, but it's there...)
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

A framed copy of your net earnings whilst working there.

Comment

Stand on your desk and shower £20 notes all around
              It will be a mayhem

Comment

On a similar note.....

The project I am currently on is finishing so about 12 of us have been given 4 weeks notice, no big shame. The atmosphere in work is awful. There is very little to do - documentation. Trying to keep busy is difficult and management don't help by moaning that some of us aren't doing a full week's work and doing short hours (we are on an hourly rate so are saving them money !!)

One lad was asked to leave yesterday - excessive internet usage.

We were going to club together and buy a load of cakes next friday, but now the mood is feck 'em !

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
                  On a similar note.....

The project I am currently on is finishing so about 12 of us have been given 4 weeks notice, no big shame. The atmosphere in work is awful. There is very little to do - documentation. Trying to keep busy is difficult and management don't help by moaning that some of us aren't doing a full week's work and doing short hours (we are on an hourly rate so are saving them money !!)

We were going to club together and buy a load of cakes next friday, but now the mood is feck 'em !
                  Either you work in a really large office, or you know a verey very expensive cake shop.

How much is one twelth of this cake bill going to be? Two quid?

tim

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
                    On a similar note.....

Haha that's what I would get done for, am expecting it any time in the next few weeks when our project gets pulled due to the Irish software house being high on crack all day long instead of providing us quality tested code.

Comment

Working...
                    X