• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woo-hoo! She's........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo-hoo! She's........

....back and still as daft as ever.

I am thinking of using FOI to find out whether the BBC has paid her for these articles, because if they have I am going to go up to White City and burn the f**king place down

Originally posted by interested

I am thinking of using FOI to find out whether the BBC has paid her for these articles, because if they have I am going to go up to White City and burn the f**king place down
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread14667.html
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

It bugs me that the beeb can publish this sort of absolute cr@p yet there is no way for anybody to give feedback.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

oooh they are running a hys about personal debt. I guess we could comment on her there.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Personally I'm sick of her and her Horrible Anus

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            oooh they are running a hys about personal debt. I guess we could comment on her there.
            Don't hold back Tony, say what you think

Comment

stupid bint
              she has 2 btl properties then crying about debt

Comment

There are some outstanding comments on HYS:

"If they've both passed med school, I would MUCH rather have a thick, Eton-educated doctor or dentist than a Gorbals swot. The former is unlikely to be any less competent than the latter, and with the bonus that I could understand what he was saying. And, if he messed up my operation, at least if I sued him I'd be paid in cash, rather than heroin or deep-fried pizzas.

Ted Tedford, London

I believe this problem is particularly prevalent amongst young women whilst out clothes shopping.. they easily fall for the store card pitch.

Bob Jim

I steal off of rich people so no debt for me.

Na, I just spend me wages on beer and records

Red Skinhead, the world

Comment

Originally posted by interested

Could you give us a bit of notice before you do, as I work there and am on the fifth floor? TIA
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

'"A lot of people bundled in having a child with a fancy car or holiday, a type of self-indulgence, rather than a necessity for society," Sayara said. ',

doesn't she talk some crap

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X