• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesla Roadster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla Roadster

I've been right keen on the new Audi TT however as I'm going to be out of the country in the next year I see no point having it sat in the garage while I'm away. However I've enjoyed reading the earlier comments and I'm still not put off expect until i read about the Tesla Roadster. I'm now giving serious thought to importing this bad ass looking machine that will have hairdress running for the nearest RAV4. Why not?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

That looks like it got smacked with the ugly branch. Looks too much like a MR2 if you ask me.

Sports cars need to be big. The bugatti veyron is big as are most ferraris. That just looks like a fiesta.

Get an ariel atom or failing that a motorbike if you want speed.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
      I've been right keen on the new Audi TT however as I'm going to be out of the country in the next year I see no point having it sat in the garage while I'm away. However I've enjoyed reading the earlier comments and I'm still not put off expect until i read about the Tesla Roadster. I'm now giving serious thought to importing this bad ass looking machine that will have hairdress running for the nearest RAV4. Why not?
      Why not?

95K USD + Import Duty and shipping..

And the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

What about servicing, repairs and parts?

For that price you can get yourself a nice Carrera instead.

Comment

It's an Elise with a wheel chair motor. Just get an Elise instead.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Ignore the scoffers, it's nice. If I ever bought new cars, I'd consider buying one, but only for a fifth of what they're asking.

Comment

Working...
          X