• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

russel brand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

russel brand

went to see him last night....

really funny... but the whole things was like a massive speed date for him..

the lasses love him...

he wasn't nearly as irritating as i was expecting though...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer

the lasses love him...

You went to see him? Does he do stand up? I saw him at the Brit awards and thought he was very natural and did a good job. He needs to tone down his campness and his sort of cockney/pirate accent, got a bit wearing after a while.

Comment

yeah he does quite a bit of atnd up.... a lot of its improv too....

lots of girs there... seems like camp pirates are in these days!!!!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Can't stand him...he's a disgrace to male chauvanism, homosexuality, the cow (for all the leather he wears), the animals that were used to test his hair products on, and the cleaner that has to wash the sheets after he's spewed all over that ugly black lady's face from Big Brother....Namke or Famke or Judke, whatever her name is.

I'd begin the assassination attempt planning, was it not for the fact that I'm currently working on Ross Noble's...
        Step into my mind....mind the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by CptFantastic
          Can't stand him...he's a disgrace to male chauvanism, homosexuality, the cow (for all the leather he wears), the animals that were used to test his hair products on, and the cleaner that has to wash the sheets after he's spewed all over that ugly black lady's face from Big Brother....Namke or Famke or Judke, whatever her name is.

I'd begin the assassination attempt planning, was it not for the fact that I'm currently working on Ross Noble's...
          Agreed - I'll take up this particular assassination brief, unless he's already one of TLG's targets. I'll go for messy, public, statement.
          Or we could lock him in a room with a rutting rhino.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            Agreed - I'll take up this particular assassination brief, unless he's already one of TLG's targets. I'll go for messy, public, statement.
            Rutting Rhino, a.k.a. the Women's Wrestling Champion, a.k.a. Ann Widdecombe?
            Step into my mind....mind the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
              Had he been on my target list he would be noteable by his absence.

Public and messy would be very good. Carved up with a Katana whist presenting live TV, now there is a statement. Getting away would be even more impressive.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by kramer

the lasses love him...

I've been a fan of his for years. He did a great show on tv about 5 years ago or so called Re:Brand, which was hilarious, not to mention completely off the wall. In one episode he got off with a pensioner on Brighton Beach and wrestled with the bald champ of a gay man in the toilet of a pub in another....LMAO, George eat your heart out!!!

Comment

I think he's trying to hard to be a Pirates of the Caribean look/sound alike.

He's about as funny as syphilis!

Churchill - In "perhaps I'm getting old" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    Carved up with a Katana whist presenting live TV
                    Brilliant - imaginative, and the Katana adds a touch of style. I like your thinking.

Comment

Working...
                    X