• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot Fuzz: an appropriate film for a 3rd date?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Fuzz: an appropriate film for a 3rd date?

As the header suggests, if you had charmed yourself into a 3rd date and it’s going to be cinema, do you think Hot Fuzz would be suitable? I have ‘taken advice’ from one or two female co-workers, who think it’s OK. But I would appreciate a view from all you seasoned casanovas and casanovettes…
    "My God, it's huge!!"

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
    As the header suggests, if you had charmed yourself into a 3rd date and it’s going to be cinema, do you think Hot Fuzz would be suitable? I have ‘taken advice’ from one or two female co-workers, who think it’s OK. But I would appreciate a view from all you seasoned casanovas and casanovettes…
    Yep.

All fingers and thumbs in the back row.
    Call the cops

Comment

It's a well known fact that women don't have a sense of humour

HTH
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Yes, its good harmless fun for all, bear in mind a couple of parts are quite graphic but if shes mad at you for that then shes probably not worth bothering with anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          It's a well known fact that women don't have a sense of humour

HTH
          Indeed, for example they all seem to like Friends for gods sakes.

Comment

Friends is sooooooo funny. Have you seen the one where Joey......

Comment

Well this is all good to hear, and supports the views of the femworkers here in the office, i.e. the film will test the lady’s sense of humour. If she doesn’t laugh, then she won’t be for me…
              "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Originally posted by marcus2704
                Indeed, for example they all seem to like Friends for gods sakes.
                pass the sick bucket
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  pass the sick bucket
                  Who says romance is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
                    I took the girlfriend to see "secretary" on the 4th date. and she is still with me...

Comment

Working...
                    X