• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got the flu!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the flu!

Bugger
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    Bugger
    Turkey for lunch....?

Comment

I'm 100% fit - so that makes me better than you
      Call the cops

Comment

I have low seratonin levels

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          If you live in Norfolk you might as well order your coffin.
          Suffolk!

Hth.

Comment

I have been surviving on Lem-Sip Max strength for about a week now.

Got the shivers, temperature, ache all over, but I am still at my desk doing billable work.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I've got flu.

Doctor's surgery is closed today, I love the NHS.

Shivering, aching, the worst sore throat ever. Not at work today, worried about getting terminated if I have the week off.

Any opinions ?

Comment

was in bed earlier but had to fetch the kid. Shivers, aches, dizzy and feeling like i want to chuck. Thank god for working from home
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

If you really had the flu, looking a computer screen to post about having the flu is the last thing you would be doing.

Bloody minor sniffle at worst.

Comment

I would rather be here posting than sitting in my hotel room feeling like tulipe, and I am getting paid for this.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X