• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ContractorUK Dating Site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ContractorUK Dating Site

Can someone go and register one, set it up and then at least I dont have to login to see any more f-cking threads by Swamp, Sock puppet, SA blah blah blah about dating.

We all know some of you can't get women. Do we really need to here about it every five minutes.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Can someone go and register one, set it up and then at least I dont have to login to see any more f-cking threads by Swamp, Sock puppet, SA blah blah blah about dating.

We all know some of you can't get women. Do we really need to here about it every five minutes.

Not getting any?
    Call the cops

Comment

hot tip:

When on a date try and avoid talking about anything that might use electricity you might find it a challenge at first
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

"hear"

HTH

tim

Comment

Hear
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Here here.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

forgot El Duder .. but hear hear

Comment

Have u got any threads u can link to re above topic? I fancy a chuckle.

Comment

Obviously going through the male menopause.
                  oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

This MarillionFan dude must be a real stud - not only does he spend 20 hours a day on this site he also has time for a woman!!

What a guy!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X