• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ban the "girls" ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban the "girls" ...

...about time the ugly mingers got what for
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

here here!
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I was banned once, I think it was back in 2002, when I posted an anti Israeli politics post

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        ...about time the ugly mingers got what for
        I'll give 'em what for. I'd like that.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

We never 'ad no trouble round 'ere till they turned up...ban 'em all I say dippy bints all of em
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Didn't you used to quote the bible all the time Sandy or was that somebody else? Lost yer faith?

Don't ban SA. I like hugely enormous gigantic women with bottoms that span continents.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
              Didn't you used to quote the bible all the time Sandy or was that somebody else? Lost yer faith?

Yes I did quote the bible, but didn't get banned for it ..what's your point, because I quoted the bible I do defend the meek e.g. women and foreigners ..

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                I was banned once, I think it was back in 2002, when I posted an anti Israeli politics post
                Yes, opinions critical of Israeli poilitics will get you silenced on many boards. Never mind that there might be many Israelis with a harder view than you express, if there is a Jew among the moderators they will probably not take it, and will not hesitate to suppress you.

Bye folks
                God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
                  Yes, opinions critical of Israeli poilitics will get you silenced on many boards. Never mind that there might be many Israelis with a harder view than you express, if there is a Jew among the moderators they will probably not take it, and will not hesitate to suppress you.

Bye folks
                  My other ID was banned after an anti-muslim rant - does that count?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    My other ID was banned after an anti-muslim rant - does that count?

not the same thing, when you posted an anti Muslim rant i.e. you attacked a religion, I didn't post an anti Jewish rant, I posted an anti Israeli government post, I didn't attack Judaism as a religion, just the Israeli government. Therefore IMO you should be able to have a go at Saudi/Pakistan governments if you like, but do not have a go at someone's belief

Comment

Working...
                    X