• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PMT and everything else

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PMT and everything else

1- is everyone suffering from PMT today ??

2- And why is Brittany’s shaved head all over the TV today? its obviously a publicity stunt (me me look at me ) supposed she succeeded

3- Am going to start a permie job tomorrow <sniff / cry> I know am going to regret it but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse

Your new permie job is working for the mob? Wow, impressed. Pisses over the Free Masons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
      Your new permie job is working for the mob? Wow, impressed. Pisses over the Free Masons.
      Steady! We know where you live!

Comment

Spod how's your permie job? how many months now? any regrets?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          Spod how's your permie job? how many months now? any regrets?
          No regrets at all. Very happy thanks.

I've even deleted jobserve from my favorites!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            No regrets at all. Very happy thanks.

I've even deleted jobserve from my favorites!

thanks - wish me luck I need is to play the permie game right!

I wont have access to the board during the day, but will visit the BB at the evenings to vent when I have to

Comment

Working...
            X